Pure Hydrogen is an Australian based company seeking to become the leader in the development of Hydrogen and Fuel Cell technology in Australia.
- The initial projects are planned in central Queensland near Miles and Gladstone.
- Joint Venture with Liberty Hydrogen to develop four large scale Hydrogen Hubs on Australia’s East Coat – Project Jupiter (Gladstone, QLD), Project Mars (Mackay, QLD), Liberty North (Newcastle, NSW) and Liberty South (Port Anthony, VIC).
- Pure Hydrogen is in discussions with overseas purchasers to buy the Hydrogen.
- Pure Hydrogen plans to supply hydrogen fuel to the Asia Pacific specifically Japan and Korea together with the Australian domestic market.
- Pure Hydrogen is also investigating technology that converts methane to hydrogen and carbon (graphene) – zero emissions.